Already on Monday, May 11, City Center shopping and entertainment center opens its doors to visitors!
The long-awaited meeting with your favorite stores is possible with the obligatory observance of a number of safety requirements for staying in City Center during the epidemic:
- The presence of a protective mask or respirator for every visitor of the center;
- Compliance with all rules of behavior during the epidemic, keeping a distance between visitors of 1.5-2 m;
- The simultaneous stay of visitors in the center is allowed on the basis of no more than 1 person per 10 sq.m. of area;
- Do not plan a visit to the center in the slightest indisposition - stay at home.
City Center regularly takes precautions in case of epidemic:
- All entrance groups will be equipped with sanitary inspectors for visitors of City Center;
- Sanitation of all available public areas and surfaces of the center is carried out every 2 hours;
- Ventilation system in City Center has been strengthened, which is regularly disinfected in accordance with technical standards;
- All center employees must wear medical masks or respirators and disposable gloves.
We are looking forward to seeing you!